[B-R-I] Re: WPXG Concord NH Analog OFF, pulled the analog plug ??

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:14:05 EDT 2009

John Bolduc wrote,

 > It looks like they've pulled the plug, unannounced, on
 > WPXG Channel 21 analog for Concord NH (ION). This noticed
 > midday Friday April 17.
 >
 > Channel 21 DT (1 through 4) is on the air doing just fine.
 > I've heard no reports of any power failures on the mountain.
 > I have access to a UHF repeater on the same hill, and it is
 > still alive. If there was a power failure, I'd know about it.

Nope, they were part of the first, post-Feb batch (Wed 16 Apr),
as was their parent, WBPX-68 Boston and sister WDPX-58 Vineyard
Haven.  Also, WWDP-46 Norwell pulled the analog plug that day.
Next week (Wed 23 Apr) WGBX-44 goes dark (but *not* WGBH-2).
The FCC has a pre-June 12 shutdown list:

      http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-09-589A3.pdf

BTW, logged my first LP-DTV station the other day, too, WHDN-LD-26,
eventually to shift to Ch.38.

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: