WEIM changes

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:36:16 EDT 2009

And the 790 north of Orlando is licensed as WLBE Leesburg-Eustis as well.

Eustis has another station, a Class C on 1240 and Leesburg has another
station, a Class D on 1410 owned by a company I used to work for.

790 is not co owned with 1240 or 1410 and is in fact, up for sale...

Paul Wlaker
www.onairdj.com