The WEIM/WPKZ 1280 Call Letter Meanings

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:26:01 EDT 2009

I heard this from AM 1280's Morning Host, Ben Parker..
*
"WPKZ does not stand for anything specifically.   We made the decision based
on the "strength" of the call letter sound and obviously could only choose
calls from those available to use.   * * *
*WEIM did not specifically stand for anything - though the story goes they
(eim) are the last three letters of the original owners name."*

There ya go, I'm sure some of you already knew this stuff, but I figured I'd
go right to the "horses mouth" and get confirmation!

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.