WEIM changes

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Apr 7 21:49:56 EDT 2009

At 07:43 PM 4/7/2009, Mark Watson wrote:
>Scott Fybush wrote:
>
>>As best I can tell, WMAS was WMAS since day one way back in 1932.

Yes, when WMAS went on the air, owned by the same crew that had
brought you WLEX in Lexington (which later joined the Yankee Network
as WAAB) and WLLH in Lowell.  WMAS went on the air in September 1932
and moved several times-- but as was the custom back then, it was in
a hotel.  I think it was in the Stonehaven Hotel at one time... I'm
getting ready for Passover, so I don't have time to go grab my files.