Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 08:11:59 EDT 2009

The second part of the jingle told the story: "How do you keep your carpets
neat, call Andrew 8-8000".  Adams & Swett...still in business...only now
with 10-digit dialing, the number is 617-268-8000...a little more difficult
to set to music..hehe

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Dan.Strassberg
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:58 AM
To: Paul Hopfgarten; Dave Tomm; Richard Chonak
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

But can you remember the name of the company that ran the ad? I can,
but I bet that more people recall the phone number than remember the
company name--or the business the company was in. If you can't
remember at least what the company did, it doesn't do much good to
remember the phone number. In this case, the name of the company told
you what they did.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367