TELLOTEST QUIZ.

thomas heathwood heritageradio@msn.com
Tue Apr 7 01:02:17 EDT 2009

I recall Tello-Test Quiz being aired on WNAC radio Monday-Friday evenings at 7:15 PM hosted by Fred Lang who called "telephone numbers scientifically selected from the Greater Boston telephone directory."  Fred would then ask the party if they were listening to WNAC, and ask moderately difficult question for a "jackpot" that automatically went up with each wrong answer, and sometimes would go on for days. The show was live and 15 mins. each evening.
I don't recall any connection Tello-Test Quiz had with Tello's, or any commercial messages for them.
Tom Heathwood