Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 22:37:43 EDT 2009

Donna some 20 years ago I was terrified of computers because I recall
looking at a :c prompt and wondering now what do I do...but I also
knew to survive I had to learn

I got in the habit of buying the 3 morning papers late at night on the
way home from an old man named Pete in Harvard Sq and they cost a dime
each. In 72 it became 2 morning papers and when the afternoon Globe
folded I started to buy the NY Post just for something to read.
Big advantage for print advertising over radio-tv or internet is you
might decided to relook at an ad a few minutes after glancing at it.
I can not fathom life without newspapers