Looking for suggestion for travel radio with good AM performance, but cheap

markwa1ion@aol.com markwa1ion@aol.com
Fri Apr 3 09:38:34 EDT 2009

Probably more than anybody ever needed to know about small radios is on
the following site:
"http://www.dxer.ca/files/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area/94-ult
ralight-radios"

or just type "ultralight radios" into Google and be prepared for a LOT
of reading on the subject.

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA

<<
Sony makes some small radios that are quite good and have digital tuning
(and shortwave on some), but are probably over $75 new.  You might be
able
to get something to your liking on eBay, provided you have enough time
before you go.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH