Kurtz, Wash Post: Rush's ratings bump real (12+)

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Wed Apr 1 19:52:32 EDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 6:36 PM, Sid Schweiger wrote:

> The people at All Access who write about Arbitron do know the
> difference between "embargo" and "pre-currency," so even though the
> Arbitron posting notices are gone from last week's NetNews, I
> seriously doubt they confused the two.

And yet they did.

 From last Thursday evening's All Access Complete 6+ Arbitron Monthly
PPM E-mail:

> Complete 6+ results can be found on the ARBITRON page at
> AllAccess.com.
>
> Embargoed by ARBITRON today:  BOSTON;
>
> ARBITRON WINTER '09 Phase 2 trends will be released beginning MARCH
> 30th.

Which is why I asked the Arbitron rep about the "embargo" at the PPM
training session on Friday.  Again, he said it was news to him, so I
think All Access made an error.  They had also referenced an
"embargo" when the January Boston PPM report came out.