Uncle Dale's replacement...

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 01:26:15 EDT 2008

Actually, I don't think it had to do with heritage in regards to getting the
KHJ call letters back.

AM 930 runs a spanish format and as a friend of mine whos been in radio 40
years thats completely bilingual confirmed what I read elsewhere that
"KK"HJ, loosely translated means s&^t.

Lieberman broadcasting petitioned for a 3 call letter based upon the special
circumstances and got it.

Paul