Uncle Dale's replacement...

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 14:15:37 EDT 2008

This indicates Dale may have been pushed into semi-retirement.

It also indicates WODS may soon be blown up and go all sports. CBS
does have the hockey and football radio contracts and a track record
in other markets with all sports.

Lobie is not a morning person so this will be fascinating to watch.

Big winner in this may well be Ordway as now another potential dance
partner is out there. Pass the popcorn.