DOT-FM Re: WXZO format change to oldies?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:46:12 EDT 2008

The transmitter might not be making full power anymore.

The transmitter might not be modulating anywhere near full tilt. A
transmitter not operating at the 125 percent maximum will have static but no
audio.

I have personally seen, at one station I work for, the difference between 30
percent modulation and 125 percent modulation. The signal difference is
almost night and day.

Paul

--
Sincerely,