W212AF, Nashua, NH

Dale H. Cook radiotest@cox.net
Tue Sep 16 20:53:54 EDT 2008

At 11:47 AM 9/16/2008, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>Minor correction: the midday ID must be between 12:55 PM and 1:05 PM.

Thanks for the correction - my head must have been in another time
zone when I typed that. :-)

>I don't know why it's not noon, nor why the time requirement is looser
>for the other two IDs.

I haven't a clue, unless someone at the Commission decided that it
was a good idea to have one narrow window when a field inspector
could expect an ID at a time that wouldn't interfere with a timely lunch.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/starcity.html