changed metro-Boston transmitter facilities (1200, 1330, 1600)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 00:51:15 EDT 2008

Yes with the proper receiver you can get France, Portugal and Algeria
near the coast.

1200 is decent in Cambridge at 1AM 1330 is much weaker and 1600 is
getting destroyed by New York.

Can 1200 be a fulltime player in Boston? I assume that has been the
plan for the expensive upgrade all along by engineering theory
sometimes fails in realtime.