How much $$ will TV stations save when they turn off theanalogtransmitters in Feb ?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Sep 8 12:04:50 EDT 2008

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> A friend in Chicago who lives less than 4 miles from the John Hancock
> and 5 from Sears Tower (and has line of sight with both) simply can
> not get a picture on WBBM-DT. Everything else comes in perfectly.
>
>>From what I can gather he is not alone with this problem. CBS says the
> problem will be solved come February but I have my doubts.

The problem will be solved come February - WBBM-DT will move from
channel 3, where its signal has been gawdawful, to channel 12, where it
should be just fine.