WBZ-TV's Coverage Of Grand Opening Of CBS Scene Restaurant In Foxboro

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:38:19 EDT 2008

I was fairly upset with Comcast for moving MSNBC from basic cable to a
digital tier, forcing ne to install a digital "starter" box (which,
however, for one year is without a monthly fee).  But one of the benefits of
this setup is the availabiltiy of certain TV channels on-demand at no
charge.  Selected shows on channel  2, local and PBS, can be viewed at any
time for a few days thereafter, inclding "Beat the Press".  If you have Comcast,
and by chance a digital box, this feature may be on your system too.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com