WEEI radio network in Maine

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Sep 6 23:28:03 EDT 2008

Normally only 850 carries BC.   Providence and Worcester occasionally
run games, but not often.  I don't know about Springfield.  My guess
is that there's not a lot of audience for BC sports outside of
Eastern Mass.   Either that or the BC rights only cover 850 and
limited games on Worcester and Providence.

I know a lot of people who listen to WEEI, but not in the morning.
D&C essentially have the extreme wingnut audience that would normally
listen to WRKO if it wasn't for Finneran.  They also inherited much
of Howard Stern's listenership once he defected to satellite.  Jerry
Callahan is so far to the right that he makes most rational thinking
conservatives look like Ted Kennedy.  His act wears thin quickly and
John Dennis is a humorless empty suit, but they have their audience.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"