Woody Woodland lands at WCAP

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 19:47:08 EDT 2008

John Bolduc wrote:

> The recently "fired" from WSMN Nashua NH 1590AM, >Woody Woodland, appears
> to have landed at WCAP >980AM Lowell MA.  I heard this afternoon that he
> will have >the 1:00pm to 3:00pm timeslot starting Tuesday. I'm >guessing
> it's only on Tuesday's for now.

   Woody Woodland will air every Tuesday. His show will focus on the
happenings, political and otherwise, in Southern NH. WCAP has other weekly
shows in the 1 to 3 PM slot, Monica Collins, former Boston Herald media
critic has gone to the dogs. Her "Dog Talk" radio show airs every Wed. She
also writes a "Dog Talk" column that appears in the Lawrence Eagle Tribune.
Collectibles and antique expert Gary Summers <sp> airs Thursdays.

  Also, another new to WCAP show premiered tonight, the "J-Team Radio Show"
will air every Monday night from 6:30 to 8PM, and Sundays from 10AM to Noon.
This is a sports talk show that until recently aired on WCCM Salem NH,
according to the show's website  http://www.jteamradio.com/

Mark Watson