Letter/number nicknames, and "rounding off"...

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:37:45 EDT 2008

They used to ID as BIG D 103.. I used to listen to them all the time when I
was in middle school and high school.

Why wouldn't they ID as "WDRC-FM and WDRC-FM HD1"? Maybe I'm missing the
point of your question.

Paul

--
Sincerely,