WABC could be (almost) all syndicated shows

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:31:33 EST 2008

> To a point it is "vastly different" ...
> But if the subject matters for the locally produced syndicated shows are
> about national and international issues
> and not NYC stuff, it doesn't make a hill of beans difference if the host
> is
> at WABC studios or
> in a ski chalet somewhere ...

True....

I noticed many people in Boston don't even realize Howie is syndicated to
other stations....they think of him as a local.

I wonder if people in NYC think of Imus, Sliwa, Hannity, Levin as national
shows.....or locals?

Then again, people in NYC tend to think they are the center of the universe
and the world revolves around them.  ;-)