On Air Obits

cdsull502@aol.com cdsull502@aol.com
Tue Nov 25 09:59:02 EST 2008

I remember driving through rural Texas a few years ago and listening to a local station do their daily obit program, apparently broadcast each day at 12:05.?? Regretfully, on the day I was listening, no one in town had died which made for a very short program.?? They were able to come up with the name of one person?that?had passed away who?used to live in town but had moved to Houston some years back -- so the show was not a total bust!??