Subject: Chickenman Boston connection?

Bill Smith bill.smith@comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 18:43:31 EST 2008

Runyon was indeed at WHDH and referred to his program as "The Runyon Room."
 I heard him because in my house we would listen to Noon-time Extra, "with
your complete WHDH big-league sports report."  Which, of course, was not to
be confused with Morning Extra, Breakfast Extra, Evening Extra or Late Night
Extra.  All with "your complete WHDH big-league sports report."  My favorite
part was Joe 'See Ya A Little Later" Kelly with the egg and produce prices.
  Didn't know anything about commodities, but he sure could talk fast.