What the public will tolerate :was The importance of local talk radio

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:35:18 EST 2008

If he was a residential customer they would upgrade his tuners for
free. He has no need for a DVR in a bar yet that is what they want.

He has no issue with paying the commercial rate for the sports
packages or even the 60 a month for HD service.

He knows most bars in his area cheat the system by saying they are
residential but he an honest Irish guy from Randolph. Another Boston
themed bar uses a Massachusetts address and gets the Boston local
channels.

He caters to Bostonians and even broadcasts Ordway during the
afternoon on house sound.

They still are talking about a visit by Mike Adams last summer to the bar. :)