8 LPTV's in Boston? New Hampshire WYCN

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 16:39:50 EST 2008

In Nashua both low power channel 13 and channel 33 carry the same programing. If you look at their directional antenna patern they come at the city with different paterns. I can barely get each in Londonderry with a deep fringe antenna or in many sections of Nashua on a portable television, but they are there.

I never received the Manchester version on channel 29, even when driving around hunting with a portable tv. I believe their transmitter site is supposed to be near the airport, Grenier Field/MHT.

John B
N1QGS