Is WBZ AM-TV

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 21:34:42 EST 2008

A similar situation occured in Bridgeport, CT at WICC-TV (Channel 43) in 1960.  The first caller to Channel 43 within the allotted time would win a crisp new $100 bill.  Nobody called.  The next day, WICC-TV went silent, with the FCC's blessing.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"
radiojunkie1@yahoo.com