WCAP

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:26:12 EST 2008

It was great spending some time on the air with Warren Shaw this
Saturday on WCAP (980 Lowell). That was a former shift for me for many
years. Warren and I are good friends and have kept in touch but I've not
taken him up on the offer to pull up a mic.  Lots have changed at WCAP
over the past year under its new owners and I am very happy with the
genuine, local service (versus lip service).  Friday evening I caught a
refreshingly local wrap-up show on schoolboy football.

I can't help but to hang to the belief that particularly given these
tough economic times that an excruciatingly local product can thrive if
it is willing to put in the time and keep sales boots on the ground.  I
wish my old stopping grounds continued success.

Bill O'Neill
--
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
/Rodney Dangerfield/