Is Art Lake (WJAR) still alive?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:35:18 EST 2008

I never got to meet John Quill, but I did meet WWLP's old weekday afternoon
Meteorologist, Evan Rubin? I think that was his name.

I remember the day I went to visit WWLP, the road up the mountain as snow
covered and a bit icy... a bit scary for someone who's never done it before.
There was a WWLP 4 Wheel Van at the base of hill the station sat on for
employees who didn't feel like driving up.

As I recall, it was wide enough for one car, barely... and Evan told me
several stories of getting snowed in at the top of the mountain for over
night.

Paul Walker