Have you seen today's Boston Globe?...

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Nov 9 16:13:09 EST 2008

On 8 Nov 2008 at 15:46, Don A wrote:

> If I recall the past when the FD was in effect, everyone was happy if
> there was some semblance of fairness.  Be it with another host,
> another hour, or giving people a moment to respond.

Sometime in the early 1980s, when I appeared on a WBUR talk show with
Boston landlord Harold Brown, Brown made a derogatory remark about
the then-assistant clerk in the Brookline District Court.  I defended
the clerk, but I later learned that WBUR sent a cassette of the
broadcast to the clerk and asked if he wanted to respond.  I don't
believe he chose to, but it's good that he was asked.