Have you seen today's Boston Globe?...

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 16:08:41 EST 2008

> Don A wrote:
>> It's quite possible that calling people "murderous muslim towelheads"
>> misses the point when it comes to public service too.
>
> It also is incendiary and does not make for a stable product and, ergo,
> profitable for the licensee.

Tell that to WRKO and WTKK....since this can be heard eminating from both.

Per my 'iPod into the air chain' crack, a station that opts to simply
voice-track recorded music 24/7 from a broom closet in the radio sales
office can slip by with no interference from the government.
<<

Well, I hardly think that WCRB is going to get hit with FD concerns.
Althought Mr. Glavin might try.  ;-)

>>Frankly, it is conservative talk that is under fire;

It's not a Righty or Lefty thing.

I am a Conservative, and Donna Halper is a Liberal.  People on both sides
can agree/disagree with FD.

There are a lot of righty hosts that are crying about the loss of 'freedom
of speech'....and many people are parroting the same line back over and over
again.