Carr, Cain honored in Chicago

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 06:41:57 EST 2008

Another talent with a Boston connection was honored last night as well
Charley Tuna worked for Mac Richmond at WMEX. When WRKO flipped to Top
40 Tuna was the one jock that was beating WRKO.

Bill Drake wanted him to go to WRKO but of course Mac had a
non-compete clause for the Boston market. So Drake hired him for KHJ
in Los Angeles and now you know the rest of the story.