Operating in the public interest for the local area

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:00:14 EST 2008

Here in Ord, those 2 local cable channels, the community announcement
feeds.. are on the cable system here in Ord/St Paul/Cedar Rapids/North Loup
as Charter has one system for the entire North Loup Valley... but any local
commercials we see are for Grand Island/Kearney business, yet GI and Kearney
don't see our local announcement channels and we don't see theres.

Paul Walker