Early Xmas

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Nov 7 09:07:08 EST 2008

Gee, I've got Green Chri$tma$ and all of the others mentioned as well as a
few more not mentioned in the Christmas rotation at WMWM.  Of course, I
don't start the rotation until the students have left for their winter break
and you will need to wrap your legs around our tower to hear our 130,000
milliwatt signal.  Of course now you can hear us online at
www.wmwmonline.com

Brian Vita