Beck's politeness, Smerconish's endorsement

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:51:12 EST 2008

>>He's certainly not alone on the right in taking a "let's see"
approach.

Depending on whom one listens to, it's either "OK, give him a chance
but we'll take him on when we think he's done wrong" or "let's
fight against him from Day One".

Here's a quote from someone attacking those who felt that
dissent meant one isn't patriotic: "...we are
Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with
ANY administration!"

Who said it? The woman Obama defeated for the Dem. nomination.

We'll see how long the honeymoon lasts, but I jokingly have said
that I'm sure the right will treat our new President with the
same respect, admiration, and class as the left did with
our outgoing President... :)