Dennis & Callahan criticized for "election postponed" joke

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 16:26:32 EST 2008

On Tue, 11/4/08, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com> wrote:
> (I would have hoped that the father-in-law might have gone
> to another source, such as TV or another radio station, to
> confirm whether or not this was real! Say...is that a
> volcano in the Blue Hills erupting...?)

It's really sad that someone is that, dare I say, ignorant to believe two radio talk-show hosts.

That being said, it's stupid for anyone to even consider saying something like this in this environment. I wonder if you're opening yourself up for litigation, even if it's frivolous.