New Pix Needed

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue May 27 17:55:27 EDT 2008

My travels on the holiday had me driving on route 128 in the western suburbs;
so since I was alreading expending humongus amounts of cash for gas anyway,
I decided to make a side trip to the WUNR/WRCA/WKOX complex in Oak Hill
Park to observe any changes since my last visit.  Well, for one thing, the
house trailer is gone, and another, a new HUGE green transformer has been
installed on a concrete platform.  So it may be time for Mike Fitzpatrick
at NECRAT and for Garrett to put up new pix that reflect these minor changes.
(BTW, I also noted that these days WTTT-AM 1150 IS performing a pattern switch
at 8:00 pm.)

--
Mail.com Autos- Powered by Oncars.com: Drive By Today!
http://www.oncars.com