Baby

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue May 13 07:28:58 EDT 2008

Totally off-topic, but gotta brag anyway...I'm a daddy again. Unnamed
Baby Boy Fybush (catchy, huh?) wasn't supposed to be here for another
month, but he had ideas of his own, and he arrived at 5:32 AM EDT, 5
lbs. 8 oz., 18.5", etc.

Anyone willing to grab me a copy of today's Globe and Herald so the kid
has the Boston papers from his birthday? (For that matter, anyone on the
list in NYC able to grab the city editions of the NYT, Post, News, etc.?)

Everyone's doing well. Dad's a little pooped.

Pictures will be up shortly at www.fybush.com/newbaby.html