antiqueradio postcards (was - WBZ/Westinghouse/Springfield, MA)

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 28 15:54:30 EDT 2008

Thank you, Roger, a site I hadn't known of!
and Cape Cod, LI, etc sites that I've wanted to know about!!

<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>; Dale H. Cook
<radiotest@cox.net>