WMUR

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 14:07:14 EDT 2008

Winter of 69 was the WABC experiment.

It sust came down the line. ABC wasn't as bad as CBS in those days as
they actually went to black during local breaks unlike CBS which just
fed WCBS....you had a half second from the WCBS slide going to black
and the bong to join net clean.

MUR allowed me to go to college and they even took me back after a lot
of the staff fled to WXPO. A few of us also worked at WSMW. Looking
back I wonder how I put all those miles on the car and when did I
sleep.

What I earned most at WMUR was how to improvise. We tried our best to
look professional given what we had to work with.