WMUR

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 21:42:30 EDT 2008

It was a ski race on delayed tape. They had a mobile unit in the
parking lot but used the studio to insert graphics.

McKay's son was helping with the graphics and today he heads CBS
sports and news.

The main reason they used us was they could tie into long lines from Elm St.

One primary they rented the back garage to CBS for Uncle Walter to use
and Howard K Smith used the main studio. NBC used a hotel in Bedford.