report: NBC to sell Hartford, Miami TVs

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Mar 20 13:02:52 EDT 2008

WMAQ is an O&O, not an affiliate.  And we are talking about 10 PM Central
Time.  And the change of the Keith Olberman repeat from midnight to 10 PM
(Eastern) just happened last week.

But you are correct, here at WHDH the fallback is MSNBC.  Fortunately, I was
on vacation the last time it was used, though I found out about it from some
ham operators in Ottawa, where I was at the time.  News of such things
spreads fast.

Larry Weil
WHDH/WLVI Master Control
Lake Wobegone, NH