late night talk (was Jerry Williams)

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Mon Mar 10 00:57:56 EDT 2008

On 03/09/2008 09:35 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:
> The flagship was KSL Salt Lake which was owned by Bonneville
> Broadcasting wholly owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
> Saints. However I can not recall Jepko ever making this fact known as
> I have dealt with Bonneville on TV truck issues. They run broadcasting
> like a business.

They've started another late-night talk show "Nightside" on KSL and some
other Bonneville stations -- well, at least on their WWWT in Washington.
  It's meant to be cocky and funny, but some of the hosts come across as
not quite intellectual enough for my refined New England tastes.
http://nightside.ksl.com/