late night talk (was Jerry Williams)

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Sun Mar 9 23:18:41 EDT 2008

In the summer of 1975 WBZ did a weekend of old time radio from Hyannis
as a fund raiser.  Included was Jean Shephard who did a live 1 hour program.
His storytelling started a point A went in many directions without pause and
ended at the end of the hour back where he started.  He was excellent.

--
Ron Bello
Bello Associates, Inc.