enjoying the new Jerry Williams book

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Mar 9 21:25:35 EDT 2008

>about Mac Richmond dying, it was said--
>According to the photo caption on the front of the WMEX New Music
>Survey dated October 28, 1971 Mac died on Oct. 21.

The Massachusetts Death Index also gives that as the date of his
death-- and it was really sudden too.  I still recall John H.
Garabedian, who by all accounts hated the guy (as did most people who
worked for him-- he was a genius, but a pain in the *** to work for)
doing this eulogy about how he walked among us, he was so brilliant,
etc  Made me wanna lose my lunch...