enjoying the new Jerry Williams book

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 21:23:03 EDT 2008

Donna

I am pretty certain that Jepko was never cleared in Boston. WITS did
pick up Nebel and then stayed with King in 78.

As I posted earlier Jepko was heard in this area on WBAL Baltimore and
his other 2 stations were WHAS Louisville and KSL Salt Lake which in
theory gave him nationwide coverage before mutual came calling.