Larry Glick

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Mar 9 01:18:19 EST 2008

>John asked--
>So what *was* the German marching song?  I can only mentally recall
>snatches of it, but I'd love to find a copy of it again.

I am copying this to the list since three people have mentioned it to
me, and I have no clue what it was or where to get a copy of it-- as
I said, I came late to being a fan of Larry's, but he seemed like
such a cool guy.  I'm glad I finally had the chance to meet
him.  Maybe other listmembers know about the song?