Larry Glick

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 22:16:32 EST 2008

Mac Richmond figured ( and was proven right ) that by 10 PM the Top 40
crowd was going to bed.

My mother was a WHDH listener but she put Jerry Williams on and then
called her sister in West Newton to hold the phone to the radio so she
could hear it.

Williams was doing something like a 50 share at WMEX.....on a station
with a crappy signal