Larry Glick

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 18:54:49 EST 2008

I visited him many times after I got out of work. Carl the security
guard just waved me through and it was a pleasure watching the man
work. Charlie the cabbie was almost always there and a couple of
others.

Larry took great delight in the torture of waking Carl up which
apparently was never a given that he actually was awake and on his way
to work.

You have to remember that in the 70's TV wasn't on all night until
George Fennell came along on channel 5 and there was no cable. FM was
just taking root but for an older audience there was just Bruce Lee at
EEI, Norm Nathan at HDH, A generic jock at RKO, and who knows what at
MEX.(WCOP may have been all night with country as well) Larry owned
the market then and he said his biggest competition came from Bill
Corsair at WCAU Philadelphia who used to do all.  nights at WICE in
Providence.

Larry was just very, very good at doing nothing and I mean that as a complement.