Moe Lauzier smells age discrimination in his firing

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 22:35:14 EST 2008

I believe Moe was the last pre-merger RKO voice left. Howie came from
HDH and everybody else is gone.

Moe was right when he said 25 years ago RKO might have been the best
talk station in the country. Not anymore.

I hope Gene Burns survives at KGO. Citadel may be tempted to go to the
birdThe way they are slashing.

Infomercials are nice clean revenue. No talent or ad agency fees to worry about.
WEZE maybe the most profitable signal in the market as they happily
lease away and have no employees to speak of. WORL handles the
overflow and I'm sure WTTT is getting some nice change now for Spanish
religon.

WWZN can not even do that. They had another ad today inviting people
to host their own sports show for a reasonable fee.