Moe Lauzier smells age discrimination in his firing

MauOB@aol.com MauOB@aol.com
Thu Mar 6 16:45:50 EST 2008

My feeling it is purely economics and loss of interest in local  programming.
  I am sure there will be the dreaded infomercials  in place soon.  I suppose
contracts and recordings would take more  than a week to put in place.  Don't
they usually have a local host these  infomercial programs?  Who would be
likely to do these?

Maureen

In a message dated 3/6/2008 2:46:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,