I think they call that "Buying the wrong demo"

rogerkola@aol.com rogerkola@aol.com
Sun Jun 29 15:26:04 EDT 2008

 As part of a VNA/Health Care Provider group, I came to realize that many decisions which involve the assets including the "Family Homestead" are initiated or "run by" the family members who should be knowledgable about how they work to protect the older adults from fraud. I think the demo probably works, especially if the spot price is reasonable.

East Boston Savings utilizes WBZ to promote their Reverse Mortgages at what I am sure is a much higher rate.

Roger
WA1KAT

-----Original Message-----
From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org>
To: bri@bostonradio.org
Sent: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 2:54 pm
Subject: I think they call that "Buying the wrong demo"

Driving home from Tanglewood last night, I listened for about half an
hour to WRNX (100.9A Amherst).  They had two stop sets during that
time; the first spot in both was for Wells Fargo reverse mortgages --
a product which is by law restricted to those over 62 1/2 years old.
I don't think there are too many people my father's age listening to
that station.

-GAWollman